Shelter from the Storm Society
Volunteers of America’s Shelter from the Storm Society is composed of a special group of important friends who are dedicated to ensuring the future of our programs and services through a multi-year commitment of giving.
The Society provides Volunteers of America with an opportunity to recognize its supporters and include them in special ways to see firsthand how their support truly makes a difference in the lives of so many. Some of the benefits of being a member include:
- Personal invitations to program celebrations
- Private program tours
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities
- Acknowledgement in the annual report
- Acknowledgement in the annual Shelter from the Storm Breakfast program
- Quarterly+ updates on programs
- Recognition at events and on donor honor rolls in publications
- Coffee meetings with President/CEO Leo McFarland
- Helping end homelessness for hundreds of individuals and families every year!
For a commitment of $1,000 or more per year for the next five years, you can be a member of this special group that helps Volunteers of America fulfill its mission. With your help, we can reach and uplift all people by providing long-term solutions that help the most vulnerable and under-served people in our community achieve their full potential.
To learn more about becoming a member, please contact Joy DIckinson, development officer, at 916.442.3691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.